How can design enhance a highly operational building?View Project
How can a new approach to building projects reduce design and construction time?View Project
How can workplaces be re-imagined?View Project
We make building projects a better value.
Named on the 2022 Architecture 300 and ENR Mid-Atlantic’s Top Design Firms List, AE Works is an established and award-winning building design and consulting firm that has received awards for growth, social impact and design.
Combining a broad set of building design and consulting specializations, AE Works is a teaming partner focused on unlocking the full potential of the built environment to deliver greater value for our Clients. United by a strong culture of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, our team goal is focused on better efficiencies, ideation and trust. The result is better use of your time and money towards your capital project.
Matthews International, Office Re-imagination
Edgeworth Club, Historic Restoration
Workplace of the Future + Office Tower Modernization
Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission, Maintenance Complex
ALCOSAN Environmental Compliance Facility
Department of Veterans Affairs
International Headquarters Expansion and Renovation
National Institutes of Health
Leverage the power of diverse services delivered by one team.
We leverage the diverse expertise and perspectives of various professionals as one team. Our team has on staff:
- Architects and interior designers who can creatively vision your project from concept through construction documentation and provide the materials needed for communicating your project to your stakeholders.
- Engineers who can solve building systems problems and design for a more sustainable performance of your capital projects from buildings to infrastructure.
- Certified Planners who will work to understand and visualize your programming at a space or campus level to optimize and inform your capital projects while noting the regulatory environment of your project and help with getting permitting.
- Security professionals who evaluate your projects for workplace safety and mitigation of potential hazards like natural disasters.
- Construction professionals that can help with estimating and scheduling for projects and provide oversight with Owners Representation.
Our team has experiences delivering better value on the following project types:
- Commercial projects including workplace, retail, and hospitality.
- Healthcare projects including in-patient, outpatient, and senior care.
- Science and technology projects including research and testing laboratories
- Education projects including classroom, student life, athletic and administration facilities.
- Infrastructure projects including chiller and boiler plants, and electrical upgrades.