How can a building project help transform an existing brand?View Project
What buildings help the nation's largest healthcare provider care for its patients?View Project
How can building projects support life changing innovations in healthcare?View Project
We make building projects a better value.
Named on the 2020 Architecture 300 and ENR Mid-Atlantic’s Top Design Firms List, AE Works is an established and award-winning building design and consulting firm that has received awards for growth, social impact and design.
AE Works is a teaming partner whose combined value proposition is a comprehensive and unabridged consulting service that delivers greater value for our Clients. Better value is found by unlocking latent value discovered by teams built of differing expertise. The result is better use of your time and money towards your capital projects.
Edgeworth Club, Historic Restoration
Robert Morris Island Sports Complex Hockey Arena Concept
Microbac Laboratories Headquarters
ALCOSAN Laboratory and Industrial Waste Facility + Parking Garage
International Headquarters Expansion and Renovation
Department of Veterans Affairs
National Institutes of Health
Leverage the power of diverse services delivered by one team.
We leverage the diverse expertise and perspectives of various professionals as one team. Our team has on staff:
- Architects and interior designers who can creatively vision your project from concept through construction documentation and provide the materials needed for communicating your project to your stakeholders.
- Engineers who can solve building systems problems and design for a more sustainable performance of your capital projects from buildings to infrastructure.
- Certified Planners who will work to understand and visualize your programming at a space or campus level to optimize and inform your capital projects while noting the regulatory environment of your project and help with getting permitting.
- Security professionals who evaluate your projects for workplace safety and mitigation of potential hazards like natural disasters.
- Construction professionals that can help with estimating and scheduling for projects and provide oversight with Owners Representation or as Construction Managers.
Our team has experiences delivering better value on the following project types:
- Commercial projects including workplace, retail, and hospitality.
- Healthcare projects including in-patient, outpatient, and senior care.
- Science and technology projects including research and testing laboratories.
- Infrastructure projects including chiller and boiler plants, and electrical upgrades.